This position is responsible for responding to and resolving any after-hours guest needs, ensuring an exceptional guest experience. This position will also perform financial audits, administrative work, collect payments and post charges to guest reservations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Respond to guest requests, check-ins, resolve any guest complaints or challenges after regular office hours.
2. Monitor and respond to front desk emails in order of priority/urgency.
3. Field and reply to night phone and Accession program text messages immediately.
4. Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance, provide exceptional service and ensure all guest needs are met.
5. Protect guest privacy and safety.
6. Send out weekly pre-arrival information to guests, scan registration cards and input guest information into V12 software.
7. Accurately collect payments and post charges to guest reservations.
8. Complete and report VRBO monthly financial audit.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION: High school diploma or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Proficient in the use of computer software programs, strong problem solving skills and ability to diffuse conflict with tact and diplomacy, high level of patience. Valid driver's license and clean driving record required. Overnight schedule - Sunday through Wednesday, 7pm to 5am.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Prior hospitality experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand and move continuously, lifting up to 25 lbs, frequent to constant standing, walking, occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)