The primary functions of this position are to oversee Bear Creek Lodge infrastructure to ensure functionality and safety. This includes maintaining all areas of the lodge and grounds, ensuring confidentiality and security of guests, owners and the property, accurately maintaining the work order program, chemical/equipment record keeping, and promoting safety through OSHA regulations/company policies. Management responsibilities of staff, the budget reserve, vendors, and other facility projects.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Inspect the property and grounds to ensure the preventive maintenance in all condos/units, public areas, building and outside grounds are maintained and meet safety standards.
2. Perform routine maintenance, including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, irrigation, landscaping/snow removal, pool systems and kitchen appliances.
3. Manage assignment and completion of the work order program, including billing of supplies/hours to the correct owner/account.
4. Maintain daily and weekly task list for the maintenance department, auditing frequently to ensure projects are completed.
5. Communicate with owners, guests and vendors, maintain professional appearance and conduct
6. Review and correct any safety and security for compliance with company policy and OSHA standards.
7. Maintain accurate records of preventive maintenance, pool systems and safety/security systems.
8. Maintain purchasing expenses, charge out expense to owners/accounts, stock levels within budget parameters.
9. Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION: High School Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE: High level maintenance skill set, basic plumbing and electric skills
REQUIRED SKILLS: Must be highly organized with strong time management skills, excellent problem solver, able to multitask, possess an eye for detail and ability to stay on task with minimal oversight. Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record, ability to drive manual. Excellent leadership skills and administrative processes, Professional appearance and attitude.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Prior property maintenance experience, property management software such as V12, bilingual in English and Spanish
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to climb stairs regularly, lift up to 40 pounds, reach, bend, stretch, twist, crawl, walk and stand for entire shift.
Alpine Lodging – Telluride & Sun Valley
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado region. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village. Alpine Lodging Sun Valley, also locally owned and operated, offers more than 100 vacation rentals and an unparalleled hospitality experience in America’s original destination resort in Idaho.
All of Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in regions famous for the skiing, hiking and biking. Whether in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains, or the Sun Valley area and Sawtooth Mountains, we pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride & Sun Valley.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)