HOUSING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
2. Assist GM with purchasing and cost control of maintenance supplies and housekeeping supplies.
3. Assist GM with BCL’s budget and expense tracking and labor cost control.
4. Responsible for working with accounting to ensure all property expenses are paid in a timely manner.
5. Work with GM and management team on big picture issues including long-range goals, company culture, and core values.
6. Write and circulate seasonal newsletter and other communications to Bear Creek Lodge Owners.
7. Responsible for leading monthly staff meetings.
8. Property management – conduct proactive regular property inspections and report findings to GM at a minimum of once per quarter, including recommendations for property upgrades.
9. Responsible for annual reviews of staff.
10. Off-season projects and other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years of hospitality operations experience
REQUIRED SKILLS: Must be proficient in MS Office. Management experience, strong problem solving, customer service, and expense control skills required.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Knowledge of property management software, V12, and Track.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to climb stairs regularly and lift up to 20 pounds.
Alpine Lodging benefits package including sign-on bonus, PTO, medical, vision, dental, wellness benefits, and a ski pass. Housing opportunity available.
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)