This position is responsible for all Private Home and Condo guest check-ins and in-house guest relations, including satisfaction/resolutions of any issues to exceed guest expectations.
- Coordinate guest pre-arrival, check-in, stay, and departure details.
- Respond to and resolve guest service requests & property issues via work order entry and follow up
- Knowledge of each property includes basic troubleshooting of Wi-Fi routers, TVs, appliances, and thermostats.
- Maintain clean and neat front desk and lobby area.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Telluride and the surrounding area to promote additional activities and services
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments.
- Post departure guest follow-up, cultivate relationships to drive repeat guest bookings and referrals.
- Other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- EXPERIENCE: At least 3-years of customer service experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficient in computer use, flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- PREFERRED SKILLS: Top-level custom service, excellent communication skills, polite, patient, knowledge of property management software
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to ascend/descend stairs and lift/carry/push/pull 20 pounds.
Alpine Lodging benefits package including sign-on bonus, PTO, medical, vision, dental, and a ski pass.
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)