Providing a warm welcoming environment to all our guests, owners, vendors, and fellow coworkers. Provides full concierge and front desk services to guests and owners at Bear Creek Lodge. This includes but is not limited to: checking in & out guests, answering phones, computer work, and communicating/booking activities and restaurant reservations related to Telluride/Mountain Village.
- Coordinate guest pre-arrival, check-in, stay, and departure details.
- Respond to and resolve guest service requests & property issues via work order entry and follow-up.
- Knowledge of the property including, but not limited to, basic troubleshooting of Wi-Fi routers, TVs, appliances, thermostats.
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk and lobby area.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Telluride and the surrounding area in order to promote additional activities and services.
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance on room condition and status.
- Post departure guest follow up; cultivate relationships to drive repeat guest bookings and referrals, book lodging reservations.
- Other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: High School degree, college graduate or equivalent experience preferred
- EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service preferred
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (email), Google docs/Gmail, Open Table. Flexible work schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and Holidays; ability to understand guest service needs, organizational skills, ability to multitask, maintain concentration and solve problems; ability to work cohesively with co-workers in a team environment.
- PREFERRED SKILLS: Top-level customer service, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, polite and patient
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to ascend/descend stairs, and lift/carry/push/pull 20 pounds
Alpine Lodging benefits package including wellness benefits, PTO, medical, vision, dental, hiring bonus, and a ski pass.
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.