- Coordinate guest pre-arrival, check-in, stay, and departure details.
- Respond to and resolve guest service requests & property issues via work order entry and follow-up.
- Knowledge of the property including, but not limited to, basic troubleshooting of Wi-Fi routers, TVs, appliances, thermostats.
- Maintain clean and neat front desk and lobby area.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Telluride and the surrounding area in order to promote additional activities and services.
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments.
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance on room condition and status.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in computer use, flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and Holidays, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Hospitality experience, excellent communication skills, polite, patient, knowledge of property management software.
- High School degree or equivalent experience in a related field is required.
- At least 1-year of customer service experience
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending, sitting at a desk, and working on a computer.
- Must be able to climb stairs regularly, lift up to 20 pounds at times.
Alpine Lodging benefits package including monthly wellness/self-care, PTO, medical, vision, dental, and a ski pass.
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)