- Clean units, including bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, after guest and owner departure to standards of quality set by the River Club.
- Strip and make beds, replenish linens.
- Vacuum, dust, clean carpets, upholstered furniture, blinds, and/or draperies.
- Empty and transport trash, use brooms, mops, and other cleaning equipment and products in a safe manner.
- Set up unit amenities for guest and owner arrival, including shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Perform seasonal deep cleans of units and the River Club as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a team.
- Self-motivated, strong attention to detail.
- Reliable and able to work a flexible schedule, all Fridays required in the summer season, Saturdays in the winter season, PT and FT potential.
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to climb stairs regularly, lift up to 40 pounds, reach, bend, stretch, twist, crawl, walk and stand for an entire shift.
Alpine Lodging Telluride
Alpine Lodging Telluride is the longest-standing locally-owned and operated lodging company in the Telluride, Colorado. We offer the widest selection of vacation rentals including hotel rooms, condos and private homes in Telluride and Mountain Village.
Alpine Lodging’s employees work and play in a region famous for the skiing, hiking and biking in the picturesque box canyon of Telluride and surrounding San Juan Mountains. We pride ourselves on promoting a healthy work/life balance. Access, and time, to enjoy outdoor recreational activities and our friendly staff have helped to nurture a caring, communicative and adventurous workplace. Office dogs, physical activity breaks and ski passes are just a few of the fun perks of working for Alpine Lodging Telluride.
Company Website: www.telluridelodging.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)